This is an important message folks!
Most diabetic candy has an artificial sweetener called “Xylitol”. This is HIGHLY toxic to animals and can result in severe injury or death.
I would like to take this time to ask each and every one of you pet parents to double check your households and perhaps move candy that may contain toxic chemicals to dogs that are not toxic to humans to a safer “pet proof” place to avoid urgent care or emergency situations for you and your pet(s). Below is a link that i have included from the FDA regarding Xylitol.